Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?



It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly blog meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you list the books you read last week and the ones you hope to read this week.

(and yes, I am a day late...)


Read last week:



The Last Werewolf by Glen Duncan:  I loved the fact that Jake was a take no prisoners kind of werewolf!

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare:  I was surprised how much I loved this book! I can't wait to read more from this author.


 Currently Reading:



The Witches by Roald Dahl:  I am reading this for Banned Book week, something that I feel very strongly about.  I absolutely do not believe in censoring books or banning them!  I picked this book because when I was in elementary school, one of my favorite teachers read this book to our class, and I loved it.  I am excited to reread it as an adult, and to review it for banned book week.

Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote:  This is our book club book for the month.  I had no idea this was written by Truman Capote!!  The only thing I have read by him is In Cold Blood, and this seems like a great departure from that novel!

1 comment:

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.