Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?



It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly blog meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you list the books you read last week and the ones you hope to read this week.


Last week was so busy, and this week is looking to be the same way.  I can't wait to get back to slow and steady instead of this fast breaknecked speed I am working at.  And I didn't read either of the book I meant to read last week! My husband stole Ghost Story out from under me, and then I downloaded the wrong book onto the Nook. But I did enjoy the book I ended up reading.


Read Last Week:


The Pumpkin Man by John Everson:  I read this for Netgalley.  I think it was a great start to the month of October. 

Currently Reading:


The Evil Inside by Heather Graham:  This is another installment in the Krewe of Hunters Series.  I have read Heart of Evil and Phantom Evil already- and I somehow missed one in between those and this one though. I am loving what I am reading of this book so far!

If I'm Lucky:


Season of the Witch by Christopher Knight:  This book was given to me by the author when he visited our school, and I am really looking forward to reading it.  Hopefully I have time this week, if not, I will finish it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.