Monday, February 27, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly blog meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you list the books you read last week and the ones you hope to read this week.

I am a little late to the game but it is still Monday for a few hours! 

Read this week:



The Hob's Bargain by Patricia Briggs- I picked this up because it sounded fun; and it was! Review to be posted soon.

A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison- This came in the mail, I forgot I pre-ordered it! I had to put Wuthering Heights on hold for a bit to read this and a few other books I bought.  Review to be posted very soon. 

Reading this Week:


The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice - I am so so excited that Anne Rice is writing spooky, supernatural stuff again!!  I also saw this article and completely agree!






2 comments:

  1. Very different stuff this week. I'll have to check it out! Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower courtesy of Blogaholics. Come see my blog when you get a chance. Thanks
    www.walkingonbookshelves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.