Monday, May 14, 2012

It's Monday, What are you Reading?


It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly blog meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you list the books you read last week and the ones you hope to read this week


Read Last Week:




The River Witch by Kimberly Brock:  I really loved this book, I thought the characters were well thought out.

The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate:  I couldn't read this, but what I read was well written.

How We Started by Luanne Rice:  I can't wait for the whole story to come out! This book has two short stories in them, and one of them is going to be written as a whole novel.  I can't wait!  My review is coming soon.


Reading this Week:



The Summer Before Boys by Nora Raleigh Baskin:  This is a new addition to our library, so I am hoping to do a read through of it this week, in order to promote it better to our students.

Safe Within by Jean Reynolds Page:  I received this book from Librarything. The beginning is a little rough, but it seems to be picking up. 

2 comments:

  1. Have a great reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your books for this week look perfect for spring/summer. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.