Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?









It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly blog meme hosted by Sheila atBook Journey where you list the books you read last week and the ones you hope to read this week.

Read Last Week:





Spring Fever by Mary Kay Andrews - I received this from NetGalley and I loved it!!

Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk - I am still working on this but it reminds me of The Gargoyle.

Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen - I loved this book! I wish I had a tree whose apples told the future! I am going to start cooking with edible flowers; maybe I will make some things happen. ;)


Reading This Week:







Ingenue by Jillian Larkin - My book club read the first in this series last summer, and discussed it on the hottest night of that summer.  I love this era of flappers, and if I could go back in time, I would choose to be a  flapper in the 20s. 

Diva by Jillian Larkin - The third in the series.  I received this from NetGalley.

The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen- I love this author so much that I picked this book for our book club in June.  









2 comments:

  1. I just love your reading choices. I always want to read just what you're reading.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.