Monday, June 18, 2012

It's Monday, What are you Reading?



It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly blog meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you list the books you read last week and the ones you hope to read this week.

Read Last Week:




Diva by Jillian Larkin:  I recieved this from NetGalley, and it was a great end to the series. 

Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris:  I have been reading these books forever, and this one was pure Sookie, and reminded me how much I like the books, even though the HBO version sucks.

The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson:  Picked this up at the library and was in love; I read the whole book this morning without stopping!

All reviews will be up soon!

Reading this  week:

 

Five Miles South of Peculiar by Angela Hunt: I didn't get around to this last week, but I hope to get to it this week.

The Hunter and the Hunted by Kelley Armstrong:  I am a fan of Armstrong's supernatural books, so I am looking forward to this one!

2 comments:

  1. I'm always amazed at how close our reading interests match. All of this looks good - except I tried to love Sookie and just couldn't. Have you tried Harris' other series about the grave reader? It's quite good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how a pretty cover draws you right in? I love the bright suitcases on the cover for Five miles south of Peculiar.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.