Sunday, August 12, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?




It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly blog meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you list the books you read last week and the ones you hope to read this week.  


Read Last Week:










Ciao by Bethany Lopez:  An insightful read about the lives of today's teens. You can also win this book!

The Secret Sense of Wildflower by Susan Gabriel: Beautifully written and powerful.  

A Year on Ladybug Farm by Donna Ball:  A cute fun little read for the summer.


Reading This Week:



                    



The Wind Through the Keyhole by Stephen King: I will always love Stephen King, I have been reading him for longer than I can say. My brother gave me this book to read.

At Home on Ladybug Farm by Donna Ball: I want to know what happens next!

The Chaperone by Laura Moriarty:  I love the 20s and Louise Brooks - I was so excited to see this book!

Wake by Amanda Hocking:  I enjoyed Hocking's Tryll series, so I am looking forward to this one.



     

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy your reads this week. The Ladybug books have my interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just such fun reads! I am really enjoying the series.

      Delete
  2. Except for the Stephen King novel, they're all new to me titles. My favorite book last week was Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett. Please come see what else I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy all your books this week. I have my eye on that Stephen King book too and hope to get to it soon.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though I love Stephen King I haven't read any of his Dark Tower series, I may some day though


    Have a great reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your selection of mixed reads. Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of the Lady Bug books - I have got to get on the ball. I've heard how awesome they are! :)

    Whatcha readin' this week @ the Brunette Librarian :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Chaperone is on my list as well, I'm looking forward to it!

    Have a great week of reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a couple of Ladybug farms books waiting patiently to be read on the shelf.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.