Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!



I feel so lucky lately! I have been tagged with three different awards recently! What I like the most about these awards, other than being nominated, is that it provides you with an opportunity to discover new blogs and people. :)  So thank you My Book and My Coffee, I have been enjoying your blog, and thanks for the nomination! I am just sorry it has taken me so long to do this.

So, the rules:

1.  Include the award logo somewhere on your blog.
2.  Answer these ten questions below, for fun, if you want to.
3.  Nominate blogs you enjoy up to twelve.
4.  Pay the love forward; post the links to your nominees in your post, and comment on their blog to let them know they have been included and invited to participate.
5.  Pay the love back with gratitude and a link back to the blogger who nominated you. :)

The Questions:

1.  What is your favorite color? I like black and I love purple.
2.  What is your favorite animal? Hmm - I have many! I love dogs and cats, and my favorite zoo animal is the zebra.  My favorite woodland animal is a fox.
3.  What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Vitamin Water XXX
4. Facebook or Twitter? Twitter
5. Favorite pattern? Stripes or polka dots. Fleur de lis.
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving!
7. Favorite number? 27
8. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
9. Favorite flower? Peony
10. What is your passion? Reading and photography, nature

Nominations:

1. Kristen - The Book Monsters
2. Linda - Linda's Lifetime of Love
3. Jen - Swirling in the Here and Now
4. Bookbelle
5. The Introverted Reader
6. Literary Lindsey
7. The Broke and Bookish
8. Bethany Lopez
9. My Mercurial Musings
10. Word Spelunking



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for link! I love Saturday too and wish it was here already...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.