Saturday, November 24, 2012

Two shorty reviews


I have been busy, travelling up north for my cousin's wedding, working and the holidays, and then of course I get sick from being worn out. When I feel this way, I am not the greatest at concentrating, and I pick up easy reading books.


           

Love in a Nutshell by Janet Evanovich and Dorien Kelly:  I picked this book up because it is set in northern Michigan, right around where I was for the wedding. It had a mystery element to it, and I feel like I learned about what owning a craft brewing company would be like. I actually thought for a second I would give it a try, beer making. It is still in the planning stages though, since I know absolutely nothing about making beer. And I don't know if I am that big of a beer drinker either.





We did visit this cool brewery when we were in Petoskey, Beards Brewery.  My husband tried to get a free beer because that is our last name, but the taproom guy said no very nicely. :)







The Madness of Lord Ian Mckenzie by Jennifer Ashley: This is our book club book for November. I am not sure what to think of this book, but I can tell you I have never read a period romance where the main romantic hero has Asperger's Syndrome. So that was interesting.




















1 comment:

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.