Friday, December 14, 2012

TBR Pile Reading Challenge for 2013!

           


 I have a large leather journal. It looks like this:





      
It has at least 300 pages, and I write the names of books I want to read in it. A true TBR list.  I seem to just keep adding titles, and never going back and reading some most of them.  This challenge gives me the incentive to read them, I am looking forward to participating! I don't know which books I plan on reading yet, but I do know I am aiming for the "Friendly Hug" level, which is 11-20 books. I am excited to cross a few titles off of my huge list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.