Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Fall Wish List



Ahhh, autumn. I feel you in my bones too. My favorite time of year, when everything is turning to shades of oranges and reds, leaves crunch under your feet, crisp breezes, apple cider, hayrides, bonfires, and halloween. I am in love with fall. I of course have my wish list of activities for fall - apple orchards, bonfires, scary movies, spooky stories, and Halloween parties, but besides that, there are some more material items I would love to have this fall. Here they are, in no particular order. (Btw, this was not sponsored in any way - I was thinking about what I might want for my birthday lol)










What about you? Is there anything on your list for fall? 




2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love that scarf and that pencil case! And that dress, and that ring... Haha. I hope you get some of your birthday wishlist. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.