Monday, January 4, 2016

Resolutions ~ 2016


This year, I want to be kinder to myself. I want to play more, create more, find the magic in everyday. I want to be kinder to other people, to do things with love and thoughtfulness.
I want to say yes to every adventure and try to banish doubt and fear.

I am so excited for this year, for all the new memories and experiences our little family will have.

I wish this for all of you as well - to love every day, find the magic, the love, the wonder, the adventure. As Neil Gaiman says, read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you are wonderful.

Tonight, I will start with a cuddle on the couch with my two guys, while the cold stays outdoors and we stay warm indoors, hot tea steaming on the table in front of me, the cats purring against us.

12 comments:

  1. Love your resolutions (and Neil Gaimans too)! It's finally cold here, so curling up to read on a chilly night is finally possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The cold just hit us too, after lulling us into a false sense of a warm winter. But it means more cold weather cuddling which is good too. :)

      Delete
  2. I wish you and your family the best of new year's, Erin!

    Reading With Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for a Very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuddle sessions w/your beloveds are always good. Great resolutions for 2016. Looking forward to reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! Hope you guys get lots of together time, and stay warm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sound like fabulous goals! Enjoy living them!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.