Sunday, September 17, 2017

The Sunday Post/It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



Check out the The Caffeinated Book Review for the Sunday Post
It's Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date

Last week went by in a flash! For real, I am not sure where that week went. Lol. Friday though was an amazing day. My son has Cerebral Palsy, and gets therapy three times a week. His facility teamed up with GoBabyGo and the Ford Motor Company and were able to provide some pretty sweet motorized cars to five lucky kids - and mine was one of them! He received a Ford F-150, that was adapted by Ford engineers on the spot to his needs. On top of all that, he made the news! 


Read Last Week:

  

I am diving headfirst into fall with these two reads! I didn't get The Witches of New York until Saturday, so I haven't read much yet, but what I have read, I love!


Reading This Week:

I will be finishing The Witches of New York

Watching:

Midnight, Texas, American Gods, and 



I am holding off on true Halloween type stuff until next month - this month is just the beginning. And technically, it is not fall yet. To me though, September always heralds the start of the autumn season.



So what about you all? How is it going?



19 comments:

  1. I've never read a Heather Graham but I bet she is a wonderful writer, as she is so popular.

    Congratulations to your son. How fun for him!

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/09/back-to-schoolfor-second-time.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's kind of Nora Robertsish.lol. you know what you're getting, they are a comfort in that way. At least for me. Sometimes you want familiar.

      And thanks! He loves it!

      Delete
  2. I'm happy for your son's motorized car!

    I am curious about The Lowe Files.

    Someday I plan to read a Heather Graham book. Thanks for sharing, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's really digging the mobility and independence! The Lowe Files is fun! They are not long episodes, and it's kind of neat to see his sons mess with him. Lol.

      Delete
  3. Wow, that is amazing that your son won one of the cars. I imagine he will have a lot of fun. It's really nice to see that GoBabyGo and the Ford teamed up to do this. Enjoy your week. :)



    Jenea's Book Obsession's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such an awesome day for him. We feel blessed to have received it. They were all phenomenal to work with.

      Delete
  4. Oh that's so cool about the motorizeed car! Congrats to your son on scoring that. :) I bet it's a blast!

    I might need to try Midnight, Texas. I'm sorta between shows at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loves it! It took him a minute to get used to it but now he's off and crazy driving! Lol.

      I like Midnight. It's a fun world.

      Delete
  5. That does sound amazing! I bet your family will have lots of great memories from that day.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read some of the Krewe of Hunters books and enjoyed them. I should add some more to my list. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked this one. It kind of touched on the different theories about Poe's final days. It was cool. :)

      Delete
  7. Sounds like your son had this 15 minutes of fame :) that's great! Those cars sound amazing too :)
    And to be fair, I can't wait for the Halloween stuff :D
    Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He definitely did! It was a big day but very worth it.

      Me either! We are having 80 degree days here, it's bumming me out. Lol.

      Delete
  8. What a cool ride Wyatt got and I love how they adapted it to his needs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lady welcome back! It was a very cool gift to receive. He loves it!

      Delete
  9. Wow, that's amazing that he got a car! What a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun that your little guy got a car! I bet he loves it and he'll continue to play with it for a long time. :D How neat!

    And I love your two creepy book choices. I'll be checking those out.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.