Sunday, February 18, 2018

The Sunday Post/It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Check out the The Caffeinated Book Review for the Sunday Post
It's Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date

Hi all! I hope you all had a wonderful week!  I've gotta tell you, I am feeling homebound and shut in, between the weather and the flu, but honestly, the flu more. We have been trying like heck to avoid it, and have been staying in or just going outside, but not really going anywhere. It's beginning to take a little toll on us! We did make Valentines for Wyatt's cousins and friends, and even managed to deliver a few. We have a few left, but it's never too late to deliver happy little notes, in my opinion. I wish I would have snapped a pic, they were adorable. We traced Wyatt's hand and folded down the fingers to the ASL sign for "I love you", since Wyatt is still working on gaining speech. We put a little heart in the palm that said Happy Valentines Day, signed them, and that was that. Adorable. I saw them somewhere first, this was not my idea, but unfortunately I can't remember where I saw them. Billy and I are going to go out to dinner next weekend to celebrate - better late than never!

Read Last Week:



I finished Nevernight, which was AWESOME! Books usually don't surprise me too much, but this one definitely did. So good!!! I can't wait to read the next one in the series. 

I also loved the Adichie book, although much much different!

This Fallen Prey - I was so excited to read this! I love the Rockton series, and this one wasn't as good as its predecessors. I did enjoy it however. Still good, just not as good.

Reading This Week:


I have only read on Bowen book, but I loved it. I am looking forward to reading and reviewing this one, courtesy of Lake Union Publishing.

Watching:

The Olympics, Riverdale, Home Town, Outlander


How about all of you? How was your week?




4 comments:

  1. Ooh This Fallen Prey. I love that series too. And we're watching the Olympics and Riverdale too... although I don't know about Riverdale this season! It's been a little hit or miss but I always watch it anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Riverdale has been odd! I feel like it is going somewhere...I just don't know where!! I watch it no matter what too. But I feel like what the heck happened? Lol.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry you're dealing with the flu. I hope you are already well by today as I'm catchin' up.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.